COVID 19 - Information for clients of Immaculate Skin
The health and safety of my clients is of the utmost importance to me and I have been busy taking steps to ensure you are welcomed back to a safe and comforting environment. I have taken the W.H.O, government and industry guidelines into account.
What I will be doing:
- I will be wearing appropriate PPE, including; a visor, face mask and gloves (where gloves are not essential handwashing will of course be performed between each client, as it always would).
- I will deep clean the treatment room every working day.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use as you enter and leave the room.
- I will have face masks available for you to purchase (or you can use your own - this can be material or otherwise)
- A sufficient gap will be left between each client appointment to allow me to disinfect the room, furniture, and sterilise equipment.
- Bacs payments will be available as a form of payment (please contact me for details). Card machines will be sanitised after each client.
- Consultation forms will be completed online.
- Consultations will take place by phone.
What I need you, the client to do:
- Please be on time for your appointment, but not too early to avoid waiting. (There will not be scope to extend appointments for latecomers and this could mean treatment areas will have to be left incomplete).
- When you arrive, please wait outside Karma Studio’s and I will notify you in person or by phone when the treatment room is ready (for now the waiting area is out of use).
- Please bring a face mask or face covering to wear whilst at the clinic, otherwise one can be purchased for £1
- Please do not bring any unnecessary items into the room – such as shopping bags, food or jewellery that will need to be removed during treatment.
- Where possible, payments over £45 should be made using Apple Pay or in advance via BACS using your name as a reference. Please text or email me for bank details.
- Please call or text to rearrange your appointment (with no charge to you) if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19. This includes:
The recent onset of a new continuous cough
A high temperature
A loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell.
Appointments should also be rearranged if you have been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- If / when waiting please adhere to social distancing rules and keep a distance of 2m between yourself and others.
- Please do not bring friends or family members to appointments with you.
- Once in the treatment room please sanitise your hands. Remove necessary clothing, place in the designated area and proceed straight to the couch.
- Please contact me outside of your appointment time for quotes on new areas, or any detailed queries you think I may not be able to answer whilst performing your treatment, and I will be happy to discuss via phone, text or email.
- No treatments on the face can take place until 15th August 2020 at the earliest (subject to government approval).
- Use of the WC is discouraged at present to limit the potentinal transmission of the virus so please use the bathroom before you come where possible.
- Clients that arrive with a tan will be treated with the ND:Yag laser
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at a rate of £50 per hour booked out (unless cancellation is due to Covid-19)
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full (unless cancellation is due to Covid-19)
A huge thank you for your loyalty, patience and support over the last few months. I am so excited to welcome you back.